You want specifics
Provide your information and we'll send you an information kit at no cost.
You’ve made your decision
It’s time to sign up for a prescription drug plan. Click to get started on the last step toward coverage.
Chat with us
Ask your coverage questions weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
If you're currently entitled to Medicare Part A and/or enrolled in Medicare Part B, permanently reside in Wisconsin, and you are a U.S. citizen or are lawfully present in the United States, you can sign up during the Annual Enrollment Period that runs from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7. Your WPS MedicareRx Plan (PDP) coverage will begin Jan. 1.
If you are eligible, but miss the Dec. 7 deadline, you may have to wait until the next Annual Enrollment Period to join a plan. Also, unless you have creditable prescription drug coverage—coverage that is at least as good as the standard Medicare prescription drug coverage—you may receive a late enrollment penalty.
When can I sign up outside of the Annual Enrollment Period?
- You turn 65: You can sign up during the three months before your birthday, the month of your birthday, and the three months after.
- You lose or terminate creditable prescription drug coverage through your employer or union.
- You get Medicare due to a disability.
- You receive full Medicaid coverage.
- You receive extra help through Medicare.
- You are affected by an emergency or major disaster.
For more information, give us a call or contact your local WPS insurance agent.