Provider Resources

Change Healthcare's Payer Enrollment Services—FAQ

Payer Enrollment Services (PES) is a new utility provided by our vendor partner Change Healthcare. Here, providers will be able to submit all requests to enroll or make changes to ERA and EFT. Providers are required to register for the Payer Enrollment Services tool at to submit requests.

Yes. Bank changes need to be submitted through Payer Enrollment Services. Providers will need to register first before submitting a bank change request. Providers can register at

If a Provider has changed their Taxpayer ID, the provider needs to inform the appropriate WPS Customer Service department, then contact Change Healthcare to submit their enrollment.

Providers should contact Change Healthcare directly with any questions regarding registration for the Payer Enrollment Services portal or have questions navigating within the tool. Providers may chat with a representative by visiting or may call Change Healthcare at 800-956-5190 with questions. Payer Enrollment Services customer service hours via live chat or by phone are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CT Monday-Friday.

ERA and EFT typically become effective within 10 business days.

Yes. A list of participating health plans that participate can be viewed in the Help and Support link within the Payer Enrollment Services portal.

Yes. Questions about a provider’s billing submitting requests through Payer Enrollment Services should be directed to Change Healthcare by calling 800-956-5190 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CT Monday-Friday.

Please ensure the Provider enrolls with their billing NPI when completing the enrollment.

Yes. Change Healthcare encourages providers to enroll for ERA when using EFT to help streamline their reconciliation process.

  • TRICARE East
  • TRICARE For Life
  • WPS Commercial (CLTS, FAMC, WPS Health Insurance, WPS Health Plan, UCARE)

Change Healthcare performs validation checks. If the Provider has any additional questions, please contact Change Healthcare by calling 800-956-5190 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CT Monday-Friday.

If a Provider would like to receive their ERAs directly from WPS, the Trading Partner ID will be provided by WPS. If a Provider would like to receive their ERAs through another clearinghouse, please contact that clearinghouse to receive a Trading Partner ID from them.


Need to check if a provider is in our network?