WPS EDI Software Upgrades: Rescheduled
The scheduled maintenance for Dec. 5 has been temporarily delayed until further notice. We will update our notice when it is rescheduled.
The WPS Secure EDI web site/SFTP server/file transfer system (https://secure-edi.wpsic.com or IP Address 18.104.22.168) will be unavailable on Dec. 5, 2020, from 8 a.m. CT through 4 p.m. CT so that WPS can complete software upgrades.
SFTP users shouldn't see any changes. However, if you use the site for your file transfers, please note the following changes:
- The option to upload files may no longer exist on the bottom of the home page.
- Do NOT use the large upload button as it may only allow you to upload to your home
folder. (Most users are not allowed to upload to their home folder.)
- Please use the Folders link on the left side and locate and select your upload folder before beginning your upload.
- You may also use the Go to Folder drop-down on the left side of the page.
Please note: This upgrade does not affect submissions via WPS Gateway Express or WPS
If you have any questions, please contact our EDI Help Desk at:
- 800-782-2680 (option 1) for TRICARE, Veterans Administration, WPS Health
Insurance, and Family Care/Children's Waiver Program
- 866-518-3285 (say "EDI" or press 1) for MAC J5 (IA, KS, MO, and NE)/J5 National A
- 866-234-7331 (say "EDI" or press 1) for MAC J8 (MI and IN)
Here is the link to the instructions page: https://www.wpshealth.com/resources/providerresources/